Employer Identification Number (EIN)

         Much like a Social Security Number, an Employer Identification Number (EIN) is a federal nine-digit number that identifies a business entity. The Internal Revenue Service (IRS) issues EINs and requires their use on all tax filings during the entire life of a business.

         The IRS generally requires the following types of businesses to obtain an EIN:

         Many nonprofit organizations, as well as trusts and certain co-ops, must also have an EIN. If a business has changed its formation type or emerged from bankruptcy, it is typically required to apply for a new Employer Identification Number (EIN).

         For many business owners, obtaining an EIN is one of the first things they do after incorporating or forming an LLC. Along with tax filings, businesses often need an EIN in order to:

  • open business checking accounts

  • establish accounts with certain vendors

         Sometimes you'll see the Employer Identification Number referred to as a Federal Tax Identification Number (TIN) or a Federal Employer Identification Number (FEIN). As a general rule, it's good for all businesses, with the exception of sole proprietorships without employees, to have an EIN.

         We can help you to obtain an Employer Identification Number (EIN) from the IRS on your business' behalf. The process is fast, easy and cost-effective.

         It's important to note that along with an EIN, certain states also require companies to obtain a state tax identification number.

  • First, get started.

  • We will e-mail you a completed EIN application form.

  • Sign and return the form to us. Please note that you will need to provide a U.S. Social Security Number or Individual Taxpayer Identification Number on the form.

  • We check the application for accuracy and submit it to the IRS.

  • We send you your new EIN (also known as Form SS4).

Let's get your EIN
Domestic Company


Let's get your EIN
International Company


EIN Frequently asked questions

What is your refund policy?

All of our services, packages, auto-pays, and gift certificates are not transferable to other clients, and cannot be combined with other discounted offers. Also, we do not offer cash refunds for our services, packages, auto-pays, or gift certificates, however we will honor an equal exchange (credit) for other services within our facilities.

What skill level do I need to train with UMAX?

All skill levels welcome! UMAX works with individuals with varying levels of fitness experience. Each client is trained based on their skill level and their individual needs.

What if I don't have access to a gym or to equipment?

No gym? No problem. UMAX is able to turn any equipment and environment into a gym. Training will be based on your current resources.

How much time will this take each week?

Your time is based on the wellness service you choose. Our services range from 10-minute workouts from our Online Coaching app to 60-minute 1-on-1 Personal Coaching Sessions.

How long will it take to get results?

That depends on your goal. Each client wants something different. Your goal will be based on answering 3 questions:

  • What is your current fitness level?
  • Where do you want to end up?
  • What obstacles/challenges are preventing you from achieving that now?

How long is each workout?

  • 1-on-1 Personal Coaching Sessions are 60 minutes
  • Fitness Classes are 50 minutes
  • Other services vary (depending on the service)

Why do I need mindset coaching?

Most people who struggle with their fitness also struggle with having a proper mindset to support it. We can not address a client's fitness challenges without addressing the mindset that may be hindering their progress. UMAX implements techniques that address both mindset and fitness challenges for an effective and Holistic Health experience.